An important task for writing any business and management dissertation assignment is to choose the right topic. To get off to a good start it helps to have an array of potential ideas to get creative juices flowing. Once you’ve had a chance to review possible ideas you may find something that stands out. From here, you can conduct light research to see what else you can learn and how it can become a great topic to write about.
- Brainstorming to Create Something New
- Sample Writing Prompts
If you really want to come up with something different when considering potential international business management dissertation topics think and analyze options; in other words, brainstorm. The action of brainstorming is simple. Write down what comes to mind from a broad basic idea. You can write down anything from words, phrases, and sentences. Whatever comes to mind is a possible idea to write down. Then, after doing this for a few minutes review what you came up with. You may see a few things you don’t like and that is okay. Anything that stands out may be worth another review and further research.
When you need inspiration a list of writing prompts can get creative juices flowing. Even if you don’t have an interest in topics you come across they can help you view the subject from another standpoint. Writing prompts can help start the brainstorming process. It can lead to the development an original unique topic you can use for your assignment. The following 10 prompts from DissertationTeam give a basic idea of what you can write about.
- The important of environmental regulations for certain businesses.
- Female leadership trends or ways to encourage more women to obtain leadership roles.
- How businesses can do more to reduce poverty.
- How an organization handles a crisis or plans in place to prevent one from occurring.
- Starting a new business in another country.
- Planning a business with holistic solutions; is there growing interest?
- Handling costs associated with moving a business to another country.
- Making changes to accommodate the future change in the business.
- Using technology to develop new products for customers.
- How labor can be more flexible or is it possible?
What are other things you can do to create a fresh topic for a dissertation related to business management? How about getting out in the field and talking to people about concerns, ideas, and their perspective about what is going on. You may learn new things that offer a perspective others have yet to gain full understanding. You may also get a quote to mention in your work or another resource for research purposes.
What are colleagues writing about? Sometimes you can get ideas based on interests of others. You may learn you are in the same boat as other colleagues when trying to come up with ideas. It can be interesting to learn what others are writing about to get an idea of what they are thinking about and from what perspective. You may get tips on how to come up with an idea or you can share and trade notes on potential options.