The field of education covers many topics, ages, philosophies, and parameters. When it is time to research and compose your postgraduate thesis, you will want to make sure to include some very specific data and details. We can help you to decide what points to include in a postgraduate thesis paper related to education.
Points to Include in Your Education Postgraduate Thesis
- You will need to show your knowledge of the history of the field, as well as an awareness of what is trending. There is no field that goes through more changes and modifications than this one. Your idea should be fresh, but still rote dint he core of the philosophy.
- You can’t approach this topic without looking at technology. And you must consider both sides of the argument: that schools should rely heavily on tablets, cell phones, laptops, apps, and all things electronic or that these tools do not enhance educational programs. Explore both views, as there is tons of research on them to be found.
- You will need case studies, surveys, quotes, and various data. These will need to be from the educators, students, and parents’ points of views. All three groups are impacted by the system, so they have to be addressed. Valid and credible support will be easy to locate.
- There are not too many other fields that experiment on live things such as this one. Sometimes those experiments, such as classrooms with no walls, go horribly wrong. Yet the quest to experiment continues. Look at some of these experiments that went badly wrong and figure out why this happened.
- A look at gender disparity in the classroom and in the profession would be a good piece to write about for your postgraduate dissertation.
- Bullies have existed since the beginning of time. They thrive in classroom settings where weaker students can easily be identified. The teacher in the room has to be on guard at all times. There also has to be an open dialogue about bullying. You can find a lot of information on this topic for you postgraduate thesis.
- The teacher pay rate relative to the hours of preparation and instruction is alarming. Yet, the rates continue to be sub-level and teachers continue to work their hearts out in the profession. Look at this pay disparity and write about it. It is heartbreaking.